Wednesday, March 23

Story Board




As you may of may not know, I’m currently completing my third and final year project where I am creating a children’s picture book, that I’m illustrating and producing myself.  


My theme is how dogs look like their owners, humor is always important in my work and I hope my story will convey this.


Recently I have blogged my two main characters Fergus and Rufus, the young boy and dog (some say twins?!?)




I have written the story and now working on completing all of the double page spreads. Once the book is complete I will be entering it in for the Macmillan Prize for children’s book illustrations.   
So fingers crossed. 

Below Is a sketch of page 10 and 11, playing about with were the text will go and scales. This is done all before the final colour goes on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment